Saturday, August 27, 2011

Geek Out.

Well it is day 4 of best rest for my bulging back, and I am very excited.  I am excited because I woke up this morning and I thought that my Chiropractor appointment was at 11:15 and so I had plenty of time to get ready.  And then of course we were running 10 minutes late and when we arrived (me and jacinta) Cass had already gone.  Sad face?  No.  Because this meant I got to go to Officeworks and get my Geek on.  


So two of my aunties and one of my uncles have got these 2 Terabyte WD boxes and Digital Media Players which are basically a movie / video library.  So that instead of wasting all of my money on DVDs (a very impressive weakness of mine) you can just store thousands of movies on these hard drives and save all the money / space.  It is very excitement.  The only problem is now I am probably going to have like 2098327 hard drives to put on all the movies / music videos / tv shows i want on there.  So it's a little but of a predicament.  



But I am downloading a bazillion movies / tv shows at the moment and my amazing aunties are downloading all of their shows and movies now so I will pretty much have to buy a new hard drive again anyways.


Well I am much to busy and important.


Geek Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment