Wednesday, January 19, 2011

siamese twins.

So have you ever had a relationship or friendship with someone so close that they know every deep dark secret about you, you dont have to say anything to know what the other person is thinking, and you can talk with your eyes?

I've been lucky to have two relationships like this ... one with my older sister and one with my best friend ...

tarryn kelsi ruiha mcdonald<3

She also happens to be my cousin which I guess you could call an unfair advantage because in all those "family only" situations, we still have each other by our sides.

We see each other a couple of times a week. Whether its me running in after work to have a random whinge or chat or laughh about something, or spending all night with crappy junk food and terrible movies, or going out and hanging with friends. But no matter what we still have an amazing time.

And were always there for each other.

It took a long time for me to let her know everything about me. All the good, the bad. The happy, the sad. (No rhyme intended.) And especially my weaknesses and strengths. Because when someone knows you that well they get to tell you off with no repercussions, and tell you yes and no, and stop you doing something you really want to do but isn't right.

And I wouldnt give it up for anything(:





She is my other half, my rock, my strength, my inspiration.
I don't know what I'd do without her.


We're pretty darn cute together too (;

No comments:

Post a Comment